Always committed to designing instruments with the player in mind, the Ibanez AEG200 represents a continuation of the popular AEG series. With a reduced-depth body, this slimmer acoustic-electric is light and easy to play. The AEG50 features a spruce top with sapele back and sides — a tonewood pairing that delivers a sweet, rounded tone with a prominent low end. A nyatoh neck with walnut fingerboard offers stellar playability and response. Meanwhile, an Ibanez T-Bar II undersaddle and AEQ-TTS preamp pump out beautifully articulate amplified tone. The AEG50 also features a smooth, deep cutaway that gives you access to those higher notes up the neck.
- Acoustic-electric Guitar with Spruce Top Sapele Back Sides
- Ibanez Electronics - Black High Gloss
- Walnut Fingerboard
- Nyatoh Neck
The AEG, a compact body electric acoustic guitar with a slim neck has been well-accepted for its easy playability for more than two decades. Ibanez is proud to announce that the AEG series has been renewed with updated electronics and looks. The changes were based on the concept, "simple and easy control."
- Beautifully designed acoustic-electric with slimmer body design for comfortable playing
- All sapele construction yields sweet, warm tone
- Nyatoh neck offers stellar playability and response
- Ibanez T-Bar II undersaddle and AEQ-TTS preamp kicks out beautifully articulate amplified tone
- Genuine bone nut and compensated bone saddle support enhanced tone
- Onboard tuner keeps you in tune during your performance
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins keep strings in place
*Curbside Pick-Up option at check-out.