D'Addario EJ26 acoustic guitar strings aren't just another set of phosphor bronze strings, they are the original phosphor bronze strings. When d'addario first came out with phosphor bronze strings in 1974, guitarists everywhere fell in love with their rich and warm tone.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052; Set of Six strings Musical Notes E,B,G,D,A,E -
- Country of Origin: United States