The Casio WK-6600 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. The WK-6600 offers a pitch bend wheel, a back lit display, music presets and 670 individual tones in a portable design.
The Casio WK-6600 has all the tools you need to practice, compose and perform. The extensive list of features and the sound from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system found in this music workstation will give you the chance to bring your musical ideas to life and discover the musician in you.
- 16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes
- Combine instrumentals from the 210 built-in rhythms, toggle individual instrumental portions and adjust parameters to create your own personal rhythms
- With the Tone Editor, attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences
- Features a choice of 700 tones to expand your music creativity, and offers 48 notes of polyphony to prevent dropped notes
- Built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types with the option to create your own effects and store up to 100 unique styles
- Use with Mac or Windows computers without downloading drivers or as a controller for the Apple iPad simply by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit