Developed with percussionist Marc Quinones of the Allman Brothers Band, the 17" El Sonido Multi-Crash Ride provides a versatility of sound for use in any salsa, jazz, latin or rock setting. The lathed, medium-thin weight outer portion of the instrument helps to create a fast and expressive Crash response while allowing the thicker unlathed center area to produce a maximum projection of sound. The unlathed larger bell aids in providing ride articulation and a pure bell tone. Zildjian's Brilliant finish not only completes its striking appearance but also helps to provide extra sparkle to its sound. A multi-purpose cymbal for multi-purpose players like Marc.
- Lathed outer half creates fast crash response
- Thicker unlathed center for max projection and volume
- Unlathed bell provides clear articulation and tone
- Brilliant finish adds extra sparkle to sound
- Traditional Zildjian 80/20 Alloy